Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cold Feet

Dear Terry and Deborah,

My wife has very cold feet. She tries too warm them on my very naked body, waking me up. Should I get her electric socks, or just put up or shut up?

-- Tri Dog

Dear Tri Dog,

Is there another choice? If you were to put on a pair of soft flannel pajamas, she'd have a much nicer way to warm up her feet when she goes to bed. But if that's not an option, then I'd buy her some nice fuzzy socks or ask her to keep her cold toes on her own side of the bed. I hope, though, you'll let her come visit your side once in a while!

-- Deborah

Dear Dog,

I thank you for writing. One of little known laws of nature is that cold feet are always attracted to and will find warm, exposed flesh. It’s an unstoppable force. Electric socks are not needed, but regular socks are. Surely she knows her feet are cold, and she will be more comfortable too. 

-- Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment